Key Figures - 2023 HPC
- Assist IDPs and other conflict and disaster-affected people with emergency, temporary shelter, or semi-permanent shelter support (including the
maintenance, repair, upgrading, and replacement of existing shelters), and emergency NFI provision that enhances protection, dignity, safety, and privacy taking into consideration environmental aspects.
- Assist returned/resettled IDPs and non-displaced stateless people with emergency, temporary shelter, or semi-permanent shelter support (including the maintenance, repair, upgrading, and replacement of existing shelters) and NFI provision to enhance protection, dignity, safety, and privacy taking into consideration of environmental aspects.
- Strengthen settlement monitoring, service coordination and maintenance of camp infrastructure.
- Strengthen the capacity of camp management actors, communities, and service providers at camp level on camp management and coordination, as well as protection mainstreaming.
- Reinforce community participation activities at camp and settlement level.
2 Common Operating Datasets or CCCM-tagged datsets are on the Humanitarian Data Exchange:
Myanmar - Internally displaced persons - IDPs - IDMC - [2008-01-01T00:00:00 TO 2021-12-31T23:59:59]
DRC Displacement Forecasts - Danish Refugee Council - [2023-01-01T00:00:00 TO *]
Jacqueline Julca Herrera
Senior Coordination Officer (Shelter/CCCM)
Information Management Officer